Welcome to the Child & Family Psychology Centre:
If you have concerns about your child or teenager's behaviour, your own emotional wellbeing or your personal/family relationships then read on.
I am an experienced psychologist who provides a helpful, professional and understanding service to my clients.
Not only do I focus on resolving problems, but also offer effective suggestions and strategies that build upon strengths and emphasise healthy relationships and positive behaviours.
As I am an evidence based practitioner you can be assured you are receiving assessment and interventions supported by the latest scientific research.
In addition to providing consultation and/or treatment and assessment of psychological disorders such as depression, anxiety, and behavioral problems, I also specialise in treatment for families adjusting to problems relating to divorce and family discord.
Co-parenting sessions for divorced or separated parents are also offered.
- Individual therapy with children, adolescents and adults
- Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behaviour change interventions for disorders such as ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- 'Triple P' parenting support (individual or group based programmes)
- Mediation for separated parents and those involved with the Family Court
- Parenting and Psychological Assessments